[大学] 【双语热点】“脆皮大学生” 健康的警示信号

[复制链接]
ytmxkj 发表于 2023-11-8 10:22:15|来自:北京大兴 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

“脆皮大学生” 健康的警示信号

The buzzwords "brittle college students" have gone viral on the internet recently amid mounting concerns over a serious decline in the physical health of Chinese college students.
最近,人们对大学生健康状况严重下降的担忧与日俱增,“脆皮大学生”这个流行语在互联网上疯传。

The relevant hashtag "brittle college students" has exploded on social media, with a slew of comments sharing experiences of college students subject to unexpected and hilarious injuries such as "I just stretched a bit but my neck got twisted", "I lay on my side to play with my phone but was diagnosed with strabismus", and "I twisted my ankle while dancing in the dorm."
相关话题标签“脆皮大学生”在社交媒体上迅速走红,一连串的评论分享了大学生遭受意外和奇葩伤害的经历,比如“伸个懒腰拉伤脖子”,“侧躺玩手机被确诊斜视”,以及“我在宿舍跳舞时扭伤了脚踝”。

The term refers to the new generation of college students generally afflicted with many physical problems. "Brittle," which literally means tender and fragile, has been used by netizens to jokingly describe how easily college students can get injured and sick.
“脆皮大学生”指的是普遍存在许多身体问题的新一代大学生。“脆皮” 这个词,字面上意味着柔弱和脆弱,网友们用其来戏称大学生是多么容易受伤和生病。

According to reports, Zhengzhou Central Hospital received some 1,700 young people aged between 18 and 25 in its emergency department in September alone.
据报道,仅在9月,郑州一家医院急诊科就接诊了1700多名18到25岁的年轻人。

"These young people were mainly diagnosed with trauma, abdominal pain, chest tightness, hyperventilation, acute alcoholism, and cholecystitis. Most cases were caused by irregular daily routine, staying up late and unhealthy diet," said Cheng Xiaodan, deputy director of the hospital's emergency department.
郑州中心医院急诊科副主任程晓丹在接受媒体采访时表示:“这些年轻人主要因外伤、腹痛、胸闷、过度换气、急性酒精中毒、胆囊炎等进入医院。大多病患是由于作息不规律(熬夜)、饮食不健康等原因引起的。”

The "2020 China University Students Health Survey Report" published by China Youth Daily likewise pointed out that unhealthy lifestyle is common among college students. Out of 12,117 collegians, 86 percent of participants said they had experienced health issues such as poor skin condition, lack of sleep, and emotional problems.
中国青年报发布的《2020中国大学生健康调查报告》同样指出,大学生的生活方式普遍不健康。在受调查的12117名大学生中,86%的人表示他们出现过健康困扰,如皮肤状态不好、睡眠不足和情绪问题。

In addition to insufficient exercise, the rising number of "vulnerable college students" can be attributed to irregular work and rest schedules and unhealthy lifestyles, according to Gou Bo, professor of sports medicine at Xi'an Physical Education University.
西安体育学院运动医学教研室教授苟波表示,除了运动不足外,“脆皮大学生”人数的增多还有作息不规律和生活方式不健康等原因。

"Nowadays, college students spend too much time on smartphones with excessive sedentary screen time. Many stay up late playing games or writing essays, etc., which leads to waking up late and skipping breakfast. All of this harms physical health, resulting in a more ‘brittle' body," Gou noted.
苟波表示:“像现在大学生用手机用得较多,导致长期看屏幕久坐不动。再加上熬夜玩游戏或者赶论文等,导致晚起不吃早饭。这些都会影响身体健康,导致身体更‘脆皮’。”

So how can one stop being "brittle"? Improvement can be made in the following aspects。
那么如何让自己不再“脆皮”呢?可以从以下几个方面改善。

Make sure you get 8-10hrs sleep each night to reduce anxiety levels, and clean out toxins that build up in your brain.
确保每晚8-10小时的睡眠,可以降低焦虑,清除在大脑中积聚的毒素。

If some unhealthy food habits have started, it’s not too late! Start simple and do some research on areas you can improve like – drinking more water, reducing processed foods, eating more fruits and vegetables, staying away from saturated fats and added sugar!
如果你有一些不健康的饮食习惯,现在改变还为时不晚!从小事做起,研究一些可以改善的方面,比如多喝水,少吃加工类食品,多吃水果和蔬菜,少吃饱和脂肪类食物和添加糖的摄入!

WhETHer you can set a realistic goal like 10,000 steps per day or choose an activity that you enjoy, plan out your week to ensure exercise is one of your main priorities.
无论是设定一个实际可行的目标,比如每天走1万步,或者选择一项你喜欢的运动,都要做好规划确保锻炼是每周的首要任务之一。

相关表达:
1.buzzword 流行语;热词
2.brittle 易碎的;脆的
3.a slew of 大量
4.stretch 伸展;伸长;倾注全力;紧张
5.trauma 创伤;扶伤;外伤
6.hyperventilation 过度换气;超呼吸
7.cholecystitis [内科]胆囊炎
8.saturated 饱和的;充满的;
全部回复0 显示全部楼层
暂无回复,精彩从你开始!